BABSCO Supply Inc. is one of the largest and most trusted suppliers of electrical wire wholesale products, serving a diverse range of industries and their respective applications. Our extensive line of electrical wire and cable solutions come from pioneer manufacturers, ensuring we continually provide you with the parts and accessories that can facilitate the success of your projects.
Wire and Cable Solutions
Our strong partnership with leading OEM manufacturers allow us to consistently offer high-quality electrical wire and cables in numerous types to meet your countless applications. Furthermore, our competitive price list tirelessly delivers superior OEM outcomes that will improve your bottom line without breaking the bank.
Our complete list of wire and cable solutions:
- Aluminum wire: These are lightweight with excellent heat and electrical conductive properties.
- Portable cord: Utilized in outdoor and indoor applications, portable cords are used as temporary electrical supply applications.
- Coax: Coaxial cables can efficiently convey and deliver data, video, and communication.
- GXL: GXL cables are primarily seen in automotive components and engine compartments.
- Copper electrical wire: Copper electrical wire is preferred over other materials since it’s safer, has high thermal resistance, and is highly electrically conductive.
- Welding: Designed for electric arc-welding machines, welding wires can power the electrode for welding applications.
- Thermostat: Thermostat wires are low-voltage solid copper wires found within the thermostat or other systems connected to it.
- Bare copper wire: Bare copper wires are known as single-strand copper wires without additional coatings. These can be used for electrical transmission applications.
- Romex: Romex wires is a common type of residential wiring used in interior walls and other residential electrical applications.
- TEW: Short for Thermoplastic Equipment Wire, TEW is approved by the national electric code for various electrical uses, such as appliances, switchboards, and control cabinets.
- Bus drop cables: These are mainly used in manufacturing applications to power stationary or portable manufacturing equipment.
- MTW: MTW stands for Machine Tool Wire and is mainly used for wiring machine tools.
- Telephone: Telephone cables are flat-looking and are utilized only for fax machines, some modems, and telephones.
- TFFN: TFFN or Thermoplastic Flexible Fixture Nylon is a cable used as a machine tool, appliance, or fixture wire.
- THHN: Known as Thermoplastic High Heat-resistant Nylon-coated wire, THHN is predominantly used in conduit as electrical wire for buildings.
- Crosslink: Mainly used in high-temperature areas, crosslinks can connect wiring to circuit protection devices in engines.
- Battery cable: A battery cable is made of solid copper and is employed in automotive applications, such as boats, RVs, cars, buses, and trucks.
Choosing a suitable wire or cable product for your particular application or unique project is imperative to guarantee safety and ensure it meets the required standards and specifications. At BABSCO Supply Inc., we have a team of knowledgeable professionals who can assist and guide you in selecting the right product for your specific needs.
Wire and Cable Solutions
Our expansive range of copper electrical wire and cable products comes in different types and sizes to meet our client’s stringent requirements. With that said, numerous demanding industries rely on us to supply them with high-performance electrical solutions that will produce accurate and precise results.
The most common applications of our wires and cables include the following:
- Automotive: Battery and GXL cables are used for electrical connections in cars, trucks, and other vehicles.
- Telecommunications: Coax and telephone cables are used to send any form of communication.
- Industrial: Welding cables, MTW wire, and bus drop cables can efficiently power machinery and equipment.
- Aerospace: Our high-quality aluminum wires are utilized in aircraft construction due to their lightweight and high conductivity properties.
- Construction: THHN and Romex cables are used for stable and reliable electrical wiring inside buildings.
Let BABSCO Supply, Inc. Fulfill Your Wire and Cable Needs
Safety and quality is our top priority, and we only partner with manufacturers who are known for their reputation in the electrical industry. We only provide industry-standard products that will solve any challenges you may face during your operations.
If you want to know more about our electrical wire wholesale services, don’t hesitate to contact us today. You can also check out our product line to see what else we can offer, and our team will find a solution tailored to your needs!